Capsule Vegetable Washing Machine | Automatic Fruits & Vege Disinfector Home Pesticide Cleaner
You Save $69.03 (32%)
Eating healthy is important, but what happens when the healthy food we want to eat has nasty chemicals on top of them?
Humans aren’t supposed to ingest pesticides and other nasty chemicals used to grow the healthy fruits and vegetables we love. And while producers try to rinse them off before they sell them to us, they often don’t do a good enough job of this. With the Capsule Vegetable Washing Machine, your home will eat clean and sterilized fruit and vegetables from now on. After charging it, simply stick it in a sink filled with water and let it clean your produce with water and electrolysis only – no more chemicals ever!
USB Charging: This device relies on USB charging for use. This is great as there are no wires and no need for you to get your hands wet either!
Electrolysis Technology: Protect the health of everyone at home as this device doesn’t use chemicals to clean, but relies on electrolysis and water only.
Portable: Take the washing machine anywhere to ensure your food is clean. All you need is a sink or large bowl, water and you can clean fruit and vegetables in no time. Eat safely from now on!
Sterilize And Clean Food: The food we eat can still contain residue from pesticides and other chemicals from their farming. These are harmful to humans. Worry about them no more with this Washing Machine.
Easy To Use: This device is easy to use and an absolute necessity for having clean fruit and vegetables. Even your children will be able to use it after coming back from shopping.
Chemical Free: The only thing worse than chemicals on our food would be to then clean them with more chemicals! This washing machine is perfect because it relies on water and not harsh chemicals to clean.
How To Use:
- Fully charge on docking station before first use. When charging, the green light flashes. When charging is complete, the green light will stay solid (stop flashing).
- Place fruit and vegetables in a sink with clean, fresh water (temperature at or below 40°F). It is recommended to not exceed 3L of water.
- Put fruit and vegetable washing machine at the bottom of the sink and keep them submerged.
- During the working period, occasionally stir the fruit and vegetables around to enhance cleaning.
- During the operation of the machine, electrolyzed water may smell of disinfectant or detergent, which is normal. It is not using any of these though.
- After the fruit and vegetable machine is finished, you will hear 3 beeps and all indicator lights will go out. At this time, let the fruits and vegetables in the vegetable washing basin stand for 5-10 minutes to fully receive the effects of the electrolysis.
- Finally, take the fruits and vegetables out with clean water and rinse once more.