Home Red Light Infrared Therapy Panel For Full Body Treatment And Pain Relief
You Save $75.03 (34%)
Pain relief can come in many forms, but pills and treatments can be very expensive and create even more health issues later on.
Get pain relief and a whole load of other natural health benefits with lights. The Home Red Light Infrared Therapy Panel provides full body treatment and pain relief for anyone and by only using a few minutes of time from your day. 225 LED lights deliver restorative therapy that will help offset pain on any area of the body it is directed to and helps rid your face of acne and other skin blemishes. All you have to do is switch the Infrared Therapy Panel on and let it go to work!
225 LEDs: With 225 LED lights on the Infrared Therapy Panel, you’ll get comprehensive pain relief from the 660nm Red bulbs and 850nm Near Infrared bulbs combined.
Portable: As long as you are near a power socket, you can use the Infrared Therapy Panel. Perfect for when you need to multitask.
Easy To Use: Even though the Infrared Therapy Panel uses state of the art technology for pain relief, it’s very easy to use. It’s literally just a flick of the switch!
Pain Relief: Using the Infrared Therapy Panel anywhere on your body will provide a good level of pain relief over time. Focus on problem areas for relief.
Clear Acne: When used over the face, the Infrared Therapy Panel penetrates the skin layers to aid in removing acne and other skin blemishes. You’ll have clean and clear skin.
Long Term Use: Enjoy over 50,000 hours of use from the Infrared Therapy Panel. That’s a lot of pain relief and clear skin to look forward to!
- Type: Therapy Light
- Voltage: AC 85-2650v
- Power: 45W
- LED Numbers: 225pcs
- Color: Red
- Plug: (US)
- Size: 12 x 12 in
- The irradiation distance is subject to your comfort.
- Do not look directly into the infrared bulb with your eyes.
- Wear an eye mask or cover your eyes while using it over your face.
- Pay attention to keep device away from all kinds of flammable materials and equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation to prevent overheating.
- When using, the temperature will be high. Do not touch the open infrared bulb with hands. Do not wipe the hot bulb to avoid damage to the special IR-A coating on the bulb surface.