High Pressure Sleep Socks For Healthy Blood Circulation
You Save $40.18 (62%)
Compression socks are designed to help relieve lower body pains in your legs and feet, while increasing blood circulation in your legs. These High Pressure Sleep Socks work to reduce leg muscle fatigue and aid in body and muscle recovery. Wearing sleep socks to bed can be a great way to improve your leg and muscle health, as sleeping provides your body time to recover and relax. Wearing high pressure compression socks to bed can help to improve circulation in your leg muscles.
Blood from your legs must overcome gravity to return to the heart and lungs, where it is re-oxygenated and travels to the brain, vital organs and the rest of the body. Blood circulation to the legs is often affected when people stand or sit for long periods of time and as people age. High pressure compressions socks also help treat certain health problems involving your leg muscles, such as varicose veins and plantar fasciitis. By applying consistent pressure on your foot, ankle, and leg, the high pressure sleep socks are able to provide maximum comfort.
Promotes Healthy Blood Circulation: These High Pressure Sleep Socks boost your circulation and help support your veins. Increased blood flow in your veins means more oxygen and nutrients flowing to your legs. High Pressure socks also help your legs to warm up faster and improve oxygen circulation. Helps encourage blood to the muscles and flush byproducts away.
Improves Body Recovery: The High Pressure Sleep Socks provides greater pressure that helps improve the body’s recovery leading to faster muscle repair. Helps to prevent strain and injury as well as decreasing lactic acid build up.
Reduces Fatigue: Most people don't achieve optimal circulation in their legs which can cause leg fatigue. The High Pressure Sleep Socks reduces muscle vibration commonly linked to muscle fatigue, helping to improve muscle endurance and strength.
Relieves Pain: Due to poor circulation, health problems can arise in the leg. The High Pressure Sleep Sock is designed to relieve pain, aching, swelling, stiffness and weakness in the legs and feet. Relief from discomfort associated with minor/moderate edema, CVI, and venous conditions.
Reduces Varicose Veins: The Sleep Socks helps various symptoms such as varicose veins, spider veins, and deep vein thrombosis (DVT) by applying accurate and gradual compression that starts at the ankle and goes up the leg, ensuring comfort and effectiveness.
- Reduce Swelling
- Increases Comfort During Sleep
- Improves Energy
- Increases Stamina
- Reduces Fatigue
- Improves Recovery
- Promotes Proper Blood Flow
- Protects Veins
- Relieves Varicose Veins
- Provides Support For Legs
- Relieves Varicose Veins During Pregnancy
How To Wash?
- Soak the Sleep Socks in a small tub, sink or basin filled with cold water with a mild detergent or soap to the water. Ensure the soap circulates the water. Soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After soaking, gently rub the socks to remove any dirt and oil. Squeeze them out and rinse to remove any soap. Squeeze them gently and do not pull them as pulling can result in an imperfect fit.
- Once rinsed lay the stockings out flat dry or hang the stockings out to dry. Do not place the wet socks on a heater and do not wring them as it may damage the weave of the sleep socks.
- For machine wash, place the socks in a linen or mesh laundry bag for extra protection and wash using a gentle cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener or a detergent with a softener, as this will damage the fiber.
- Avoid drying directly in the sun or on a radiator.
- Wash your socks after each time you wear the socks. Washing brings back the elasticity to the socks and removes build up of oils and dirt.