Hero Ring - Full Body Exercise Ring | Multi Weight And Strength Training
You Save $74.02 (44%)
Weights and other gym equipment make for repetitive and often boring workouts. You need to spice things up a bit!
Add the Hero Ring into your workout routine for a new way to exercise! This is a revolutionary new fitness device that uses centrifugal force as a new way to build muscles, burn excess carbs and improve your balance. Start the ball rolling inside and hold on! You get to control the speed and intensity of the workout and because it is designed for quick sessions, you can take it with you wherever you want!
Comfortable Grip: Hold onto the Hero Ring as control is half the workout! The grip points on the ring are ergonomically designed for secure and safe holding.
Portable: The Hero Ring is compact enough to throw in your gym bag or suitcase. Take it with you so you can workout wherever you are!
Centrifugal Trainer: The principles of centrifugal training focus on muscle building and improve your balance. Controlling centrifugal force makes for a fun and engaging workout!
Build Muscles: The Hero Ring is a workout for a number of muscle groups in the arms, shoulders, chest and core. This is much more than just a bicep workout!
Fun Activity: Unlike a lot of fitness equipment, the Hero Ring is actually fun to use! Setting up the ring and trying to control it properly provides for an entertaining workout.
Quick Setup: Just grab the Hero Ring and set the ball in motion. Workout whenever and wherever you have spare time and without preparation!
- Name: Hero Ring - Full Body Exercise Ring
- Material: ABS Shell And Steel Ball
- Color: Black
- Size: 293 x 287 x 61 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
How To Use:
- Hold the middle handle with one hand or two hands horizontally/vertically.
- Turn the force ring clockwise/counterclockwise to drive the round steel ball to rotate in the infinity tube.
- Combine your body strength with the training ring, and turn faster progressively to feel the size of the natural centrifugal force grow for targeted training.