Handheld GermSterilizer | UV-C Germicidal Wand
You Save $74.00 (55%)
UV-C light: A new tool to control the spread of microbial diseases.
As the researchers explained, broad-spectrum UVC light kills viruses and bacteria, and it is currently used to decontaminate surgical equipment.
HOW DOES IT WORKS:
When biological organisms are exposed to deep UV light in the range of 200 nm to 300 nm it is absorbed by DNA, RNA, and proteins. Absorption by proteins can lead to rupture of cell walls and this leads to its immediate death or loss of reproductivity.
- Mini and portable, convenient to use anywhere and anytime.
- Simple operation.
- UV LED sterilizers can kill almost all bacterial microorganisms.
- It provides a 99.9% sterilization rate.
- Perfect for using on any surfaces
- The UV lamp automatically turns off when it is turned up or vertically to ensure the safety of the user.
- UV-C Lamp: 2W Lamp. Life: <20000 hrs
- UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
- Product size:L125 x W35 x H25 mm.
- Package size:L135 x W75 x H30 mm
- Voltage: USB 5V
- Current: 400mA / 4AAA battery 6V
- Work environment: 0 to 50℃.
- Irradiation intensity: ＞ 2500uw / cm2.