Provide a little more support and stay comfortably on your feet all day with the revolutionary Diabetes Foot Health Insoles!
Turn your shoe into a perfect foundation with a more developed arch height and deep heel cup. Perfect fit for shoe types with removable insoles because you can just cut it to your exact size. It also supports all arch types: low, neutral, and high arches. Great partner for walking, running, cross training, and casual use!
Offers Deep Protection: With the nylon plate in the arch of the insole, it helps low arched flat feet stay in line. The gel forefoot enhances shock absorption and the skydex air bubbles in the heel and arch to absorb impact.
Hand-Washable: Easy to clean. Simply hand-wash your insoles and let them completely air-dry before placing them back in your shoes.
Relieves Pressure: The insoles are designed to have gel that act like a spring resulting to the absorption of impact and relieves stress on high pressure areas.
Breathable Design: Prevent fiction and heat to keep your feet comfortable while doing daily activities such as walking, running, cross training, and even casual use.
Anti-Microbial: With its durable structure added to the comfort and support of the shoe, it comes with the natural NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free and vegan material to keep your insoles clean and microbes-free.
How To Trim The Insole:
- Take out your old insoles, and cut the diabetes health insoles following the line and size of your old insoles.
- Choose a pair of your preferred old insoles to compare sizes for the trim.
- Put your foot on the diabetes health insoles and draw an arc with a stroke, and trim the position of the arch.
- For US size shoes, trim according to the number found on the insole.
- When pruning, cut in increments to compensate for mistakes, and leave it slightly larger to make it easier to modify.
- Check your shoes parameter for better experience of wearing our shoe insoles. Our shoe insole is 0.16" in forefoot part and 0.39" for the heel height.
- If an ulcer occurs in the foot, use it under the guidance of a doctor.
- Please wash the insole with water. Do not use bleach and corrosive products.
- There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographic light, angle and display monitor.
Get more support and stay comfortably on your feet all day by adding this to cart now!