Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
You Save $12.00 (36%)
Do you want to whiten your teeth without spending lots of money with the dentists?
Now with the Japanese formula Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, you can do it naturally and safely at home.
Enjoy your sparkling teeth and fresh breath with this specially formulated bamboo toothpaste.
It is not only able to whiten your teeth but also able to fight cavities, plaques, and gingivitis.
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste (Mint Flavor, 105g)
- ALL-PURPOSE: An all-purpose cleaner that’s highly effective for removing dental stains, bleaching teeth, killing oral inflammation, treating oral ulcers and bleeding gums, and keeping all common oral diseases at bay.
- FRESH BREATH: Making your teeth sparkling white and giving you a fresh mint breath.
- 100% NATURAL: FDA approved. Designed from bamboo charcoal and other all-natural ingredients whose benefits for the oral environment has been well acknowledged, this product delivers quality results risk-free
- SAFE REMEDY: Ditch all those messy concoctions and use a teeth bleaching solution that has no sulfate, no fluoride, no artificial colors or chemicals, and 100% safe for use by adults
- COMPREHENSIVE ORAL HEALTH: Newest bamboo charcoal toothpaste which is a comprehensive solution for bad breath, dental plaque, oral ulcers, and more
- Won't harm dentures or crowns.
- Kills harmful bacteria.
- Great for everyday use.
- Whitens teeth without bleaching.
- Remove Bad Breath
- 100% Natural, Pure & Safe For Your Teeth & Gums
- Our formulation is SLS free, has no sulfate, no fluoride, and no artificial colors.
- Powerfully absorbs and gets rid of tooth surface of all smoke stains, tea stains, coffee stains, helping you get better bright white strong healthy teeth.
- Mint flavor help remove the mouth odor, so you have fresh and natural breath.
- Use a pea-sized amount of Activated Charcoal Toothpaste and brush normally.
- Use after every meal, twice daily, or as directed by a physician or dentist.
- Children under six years old should be under the guidance of an adult.
- 1 x Toothpaste