New Year, New Rear: Get Your Butt Looking Great for 2023
The treacherous cycle continues in 2023: you make a resolution to work out more and make your body look better, but you fail to meet that resolution, then next thing you know, it’s December and you have decided to wait until January to try and meet the goal of losing that Xmas weight again. And around the cycle goes every single year.
Sound familiar to you? Now that it’s a new year again, it’s time to find a better way to meet that better body goal once and for all. If having that bouncy bubble butt is one of your goals for 2023, Healthy Livin’ Solutions has the solution for you!
How to Make Your Butt Look Great
Exercises That Grow Your Butt
One great way to grow your butt muscles and make them firmer is by exercising them. Here are a few ways to exercise your glutes at home, so you can avoid the New Year’s crowd at the gym.
- Butt-Lifting Machine - One inexpensive and easy way to tone your butt muscles is by using a butt-lifting machine! Our Brazilian Butt Lift Machine targets and tones your glute muscles, as well as your abs, hips, and thighs! You can train your butt muscles at any time from the comfort of your own home or on the go. For just $51.97, The Brazilian Butt Lift Machine saves you time, energy, and money to help you lose that extra rear weight and get the bubble butt you always wanted!
- Reverse Lunges - Lunges are a great way to tone your glutes and lower body. Reverse lunges specifically work your glutes and hamstrings, so you can really tone up your rear. When doing a reverse lunge, act like you are going to do a regular lunge, but instead, step back on one leg instead of forward, and then come back to a standing position. Do this for 20 reps on each side, and you are on your way to a bouncier butt!
- Wall Sit - Wall sits are great for toning and strengthening your glutes! If you want a strong, muscular behind, this is a great at-home exercise. Stand against a wall on a flat surface and slide down until you are sitting at a 90-degree angle. You can either hold this position for 30 sec-1 min, or you can sit up and down for 10-20 reps. Either way, you’ll be strengthening your glute muscles in no time!
- Glue Bridge Hold - This is another great exercise for strengthening and toning your glutes. Lie down with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Raise your hips until you feel yourself squeezing your glute muscles. Hold for a second, and then lower back down. Repeat this motion for 20 reps, and your butt muscles will thank you!
Combining these at-home workouts with our Brazilian Butt Lift Machine will get you racing toward a better-looking, bouncier butt in no time at all!
Foods That Grow Your Butt
Combining our Butt Lift Machine with these foods is a combination that will give you that juicy booty of your dreams! You can even use the machine while eating! Here are some foods that can help you in your butt-growing journey:
- Protein - Foods that are high in dietary protein can help increase muscle growth and strength, which are important in toning your glutes. Foods such as salmon, eggs, nuts, and legumes are high sources of dietary protein!
- Calcium - Calcium-rich products such as Greek yogurt and milk are also packed with several grams of protein! They also help strengthen your bones and improve digestion, which goes along great with having a juicy booty!
- Carbs - Consuming carbohydrates gives you more energy and the ability to burn more calories! A great source of carbs that is also low calorie is potatoes. Eating potatoes can help give you more energy, so you can burn fat while toning your booty muscles!
How to Wear Clothes to Make Your Butt Look Better
Another important factor in making your butt look great is the clothes you wear, and how you wear them. Here are some of our tips on how to dress for that bubble-butt appearance:
- Wear Thongs - since thongs don’t cover up your booty with fabric, they can help enhance it under your clothes! Wearing a thong also means you don’t have to worry about visible panty lines!
- Tight Waist - wear shirts, pants, skirts, or dresses that are tight around your waist. Making your waist look smaller will make your butt look bigger!
- Bright Bottoms - wear bright-colored pants, shorts, or skirts! Bright colors draw attention to the part of your body they are on, and bright colors can enhance your booty and make it look bigger!
- Wear Dark Colored Bottoms - Dark colors are slimming and hide imperfections, such as cellulite. Dark skirts, pants, or shorts can create the appearance of a slimmer waist and legs, and make your butt appear larger!
New Year, New Rear
Now that you have some tips on how to grow and tone your booty this year, head over to our website and get your Brazilian Butt Lift Machine today to get your bubble-butt journey started! We can’t wait to see where 2023 takes you