Standing Touch Free Infrared Thermometer With Disinfectant Dispenser
You Save $512.00 (55%)
Back in stock and ready to ship!
This updated thermometer version uses infrared lights for accurate temperature measurement and instant readings without touching the individuals. The touchless dispenser uses infrared sensors to automatically detect your hands and deliver the perfect amount of sanitizer. Stay healthy and safe without risking contamination by others.
The sterilizing station is easy to assemble. It can be stationed in offices, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, apartments, hotels, train stations, community centers, and building entrances.
TOUCHLESS INFRARED THERMOMETER
Temperature scanning is becoming essential for workplaces. This no-contact body scanning thermometer is a perfect tool for the task.
- Digital Color: Includes LCD display with backlight, convenient to read at night and will auto adjust under bright light conditions as well
- Easy Installation: Our infrared thermometer is extremely easy to mount on the wall or hold it on a floor stand
- Energy Saver Mode: Standby mode will activate when thermometer is not in use, making it energy efficient and long lasting
- Reads Both Fahrenheit And Celsius: Whether you need temperatures read in °C or °F, you'll be all set with the 2 in 1 Thermometer with Hand Sanitizer Station.
- Instant Reading: Quick and accurate temperature measurement readings at 1 second per scan
Our Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser dispenses hand sanitizer liquid or gel and provides automatic dosage of sanitizer which enables a quick and easy hand disinfection, achieving optimal hand hygiene.
Large capacity, refillable dispenser tank can hold up to 33.8oz of hand sanitizer.
Simply place your hand under the infrared sensor to start the sanitizer dispenser and prevent cross-contamination. Comes with 2 options, either spray or drip.
FLOOR STAND (INCLUDED)
Our sturdy floor stands are made of high-quality aluminum alloy for extra strength. This free-standing floor stand with a sign displayed at the top is designed for high-traffic areas.