Stronger - Professional Adjustable Pull Up Bar | Horizontal Door Workout Bar Home Gym
You Save $123.03 (51%)
No space for a full home gym? This workout bar installs in seconds in any standard door frame to provide many exercise options.
The Stronger - Professional Adjustable Pull Up Bar | Horizontal Door Workout Bar Home Gym is a compact, versatile home gym solution. It can be quickly and easily adjusted to mount in any standard door frame without fasteners and at nearly any height, providing a full range of strengthening, toning, and stretching exercises. Its high-quality materials and construction give it strength and durability, and its anti-skid pads increase safety and prevent door damage. Much more than a simple pull-up bar, this is an easy-to install, versatile home gym.
Easy, Quick, Versatile Installation: Mounts in seconds in any standard doorway with just a few twists and does not require screws, bolts, or drilling.
Versatility: Can be mounted at nearly any height in the door frame to provide multi-purpose home fitness workouts.
Safety Lock: Patented safety lock collar design prevents bar from rotating for safer operation during training.
Solid Design: Internal structure design includes features such as hexagon fixed nut, male bolt and nut that mate with female trim thread, and a fixed screw for added security.
Quality Materials: Constructed from multiple layers of high-quality materials for superior function and durability using chromium plating, metallic paint coating and oil lubrication layer.
Anti-Skin PVC Pads: Each end of the bar has a large, soft, anti-skid/anti-slip PVC pad that helps keep the bar from slipping and prevents door frame damage.
High Weight Limit: 150kg (330lb) will support bodyweight of most users.
A True Multi-Purpose Home Gym: Limited space available? Not a problem. The bar can be quickly and easily mounted in nearly any standard doorway and at almost any height, so you can train multiple areas of the body. For example, install it higher for standard pull-ups, chin-ups, or leg/knee raises, lower it for leaning pull-ups/rows, lower still for push-ups, or even lower to anchor your feet for sit-ups. It can even be installed at a middle height for stretching exercises.
Quality And Durability: This is one tough bar. Constructed from several layers of the highest-quality materials, it is extremely durable and able to support the bodyweight of the vast majority users, up to 150kg (330lb).
Safe By Design: Safety in fitness is paramount. The bar’s large, thick, wide, anti-skid PVC end pads distribute pressure when the bar is loaded to help keep the bar from slipping during use and prevents damage to door frames. The bar also includes two special, patented safety locks that ensure the bar will not rotate and unintentionally disengage during training sessions.
- Materials: PVC, Chromium, Metal
- Color: Flat Black With Red Accents
- Weight Limit: 150kg (33lb)
- Length: Adjustable To Tit Various Door Frame Widths
- End Pad Dimensions: 23 x 7 x 0.6cm (9 x 2.75 x 09.24in)
How To Use:
WARNING: Recommended installation only in standard-width door locations that can support weight such as cement wall doors, security doors, solid wooden doors, or along solid corridors. DO NOT install in glass or hollow doors as they cannot support the weight.
- Confirm the distance across the inside of the door frame where you will be installing the bar.
- Rotate the sides of the bar to extend across the door frame distance. Note that if there is paint or wallpaper on the mounting surface, a thin sheet of paper or cloth can be inserted to help protect the mounting surface.
- Adjust the angle so that the bar is horizontal, then grasp the handles along the bar with both hands and rotate to extension the bar’s length until it is solidly fixed against the door frame mounting position.
- Insert the patented safety lock collars to prevent unintended rotation of the bar for additional safety.