Prenatal Baby Heartbeat Monitor | Handheld Fetal Doppler With LCD Display
You Save $40.00 (38%)
Hearing your baby’s heartbeat is a memorable experience, and now you can listen to your baby from the comfort of your home. The Prenatal Baby Heartbeat Monitor | Handheld Fetal Doppler with LCD Display provides the pleasure of listening and recording your baby's heartbeat from as early as 14 weeks! Enjoy the amazing experience of hearing your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks with crystal clear sound. You can even record them on to your computer to share with family and friends for years to come.
The Prenatal Baby Heartbeat Monitor | Handheld Fetal Doppler with LCD Display is one of our best dopplers around. The handheld design, easy to use button layout, and rechargeable battery features are ideal for home-use or on the go. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
Safe And Reliable: Equipped with a sensitive, professional detecting probe, this Prenatal --- Monitor is safe and reliable to use with zero radiation risks. It easily transmits and receives signals to capture fetal heartbeat rhythm.
Heartbeat Rate Display: With a large-screen liquid crystal display, this Prenatal Baby Heartbeat Monitor allows you to view your baby’s heart rate data in beats per minute.
Crystal Clear Sound: Listen to your baby’s heartbeat through a built in speaker. Audio output provides a crystal clear sound so family can enjoy. Share it with friends and family to create lasting memories of your baby.
When Should You Use It?
- Within 30 minutes AFTER waking up in the morning
- Within 60 minutes AFTER having lunch
- Within 30 minutes BEFORE going to bed at night
- A full bladder can help improve the sounds heard especially in early stages of pregnancy
- Do not use a high pressure water gun to flush and drive at too high speed within 24 hours (do not exceed 80-100 yards), all can be normal after 48 hours.
- Please allow 1-2cm difference because of the manual measurement.
- For early stages of the pregnancy, the heartbeat may not be strong enough to hear or the baby may be in a position that doesn’t allow the fetal doppler to obtain a clear reading of the heart rate. In this case, it might be wise to try again in a few minutes of the following day.
- Condition: 100% new
- Size: 8*3*12 cm
- Voltage: DC 2x1.5V
- Frequency: 2.0MHz±10%
- Applicable scope: 12 weeks
- Screen : 1.8 inches
- Fetal heart rate range: 50-230BPM