Nasal Rinse Kit And Nasal Irrigation Salts, Perfect for Cleaning Your Sinus and Nose Allergy
/with Free Shipping
You Save $22.00 (43%)
Got a stuffy nose from allergies or a cold? This nasal irrigation kit will surely help.
Clogged sinuses can happen if the lining of your sinuses and the passages between them become inflamed. An allergy or a cold could cause that, for instance. The inflammation swells and blocks the sinuses from draining. Bacteria can build up, leading to a sinus infection. That causes more inflammation, swelling, stuffiness, and pain.
This is why the nasal wash is here. Nasal rinse or nasal wash is one way to clear out your sinuses at home. It can relieve sinus symptoms associated with colds, allergies, and even flu symptoms. It can help both adults and kids. Some people use it every day to stay symptom-free.
Our sinus cleaner kit is a medical device designed for cleansing, moisturizing, as well as clearing the nose and sinuses. It can efficiently remove the dirt inside the nasal, bringing you a comfortable experience. With its medical material, anti-choking and prevent infection, your life will be healthier and easier. It is safe for both children and adults
- EASY TO USE: This nasal flush kit allows the water to be pushed through the valve button integrated at the bottom of Nasal Irrigation. With a pressure valve, you can regulate the flow very well. You do not need to press or squeeze the bottle.
- REPLACEABLE HEADS: There are two different attachments that allow both adults and children to use the nasal douche. Through the rounded attachment for children, the rinse solution flows even more gently into the nose.
- USER-FRIENDLY: The modern design, the ergonomic shape, and the 60 degrees angled nosepiece, the nasal shower guarantees user-friendly handling.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Through the large opening of the 500ml bottle and with high-quality materials used, it can be cleaned in the dishwasher or boiling water.
- MEDICAL GRADE MATERIAL: It is non-toxic and odorless.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle up to the fill line (500ml) with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
- Pour the Nasal Wash Salt into the bottle. Tighten the cap & tube on the bottle securely. Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
- Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your right nostril and Squeeze the Bottle Gently until the solution starts draining from the opposite nostril or from your mouth.
- Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
- Now repeat steps 3 & 4 for your left nostril.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only PLAIN WATER will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not rinse with plain water.
- DO NOT RINSE if the nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- Never put in boiling water to damage the bottle. Not higher than 60℃.
- If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
- If your child is less than twelve years old, you should consult your child's physician before using this product.
- 1 x Adult Nasal Wash
- 1 x Children Nasal Wash
- 1 x 500ml Bottle
- 30 x Nasal Irrigation Salts