Home Laser Physiotherapy Wrist Watch For High Blood Sugar And Hypertension
You Save $10.03 (7%)
Living with diabetes or hypertension is stressful enough and having access to treatments for high blood sugar levels and blood pressure can be vital. But the equipment for that can be expensive and cumbersome.
Now, you can access treatment quickly and with great accuracy from your wrist with the Home Laser Physiotherapy Wrist Watch that is designed for those people suffering from high blood pressure, hypertension and diabetes. With non-invasive laser technology, the watch works to loosen up and dissolve fatty buildup within the arteries to promote better blood flow, blood viscosity and islet function.
Wrist Irradiation: The 650nm laser irradiates the acupoint to effectively penetrate blood vessel walls to help produce lipoprotein lipase when the body absorbs the laser energy. This will help decompose the fat in the arteries to improve microcirculation.
Nasal Cavity Irradiation: The 650nm laser can also stimulate the capillaries near the nasal nerves to improve blood circulation in the head, transport more oxygen to the brain to prevent cerebral thrombosis stroke and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions.
Highly Adjustable: Control modes and laser strength from your wrist. Charging port is also clearly accessible.
Improve Circulation: With the progressive deterioration of fat cells clogging up your arteries, blood flow around your body will drastically improve with time.
Improve Islet Function: By improving your islet function, diabetics especially will benefit from an increased absorption of insulin throughout the body.
Improve Red Blood Cell Count: With better blood flow, red blood cell count will also increase leading to better oxygen distribution. This has many health benefits.
- Material: Plastic with Metal Plating
- Shell Color: Gray
- Plug Type: US Plug (EU Plug Optional)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±20nm
- Single Laser Output Power: ≦5mW
- Power Adapter: DC5V/1A
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Recommended transportation, storage and environmental conditions: 5-40℃ with humidity: ≤80%
- Watch band length: 280mm
- Display size: 65mm x 65mm
How To Use:
- Before treatment, place the light nose-plug outside the laser treatment head, then put the treatment head into nasal cavity.
- Push "switching" button or "mode" button to adjust.
- Patients can choose the suitable power according to needs.
- Continuously push the "Timing /Alarm" button to set treatment time length (between 10 to 60 minutes).
- A 30-minute treatment is generally recommended, 15 minutes per nasal cavity. The instrument emits buzzing sound when it finishes irradiation, showing the end of treatment.
- It automatically cuts off the laser output to enter standby mode.
- Course of treatment: Once a day for 30 mins and irradiation treatment in the evening is recommend. 7-10 days for one course and the interval between therapeutic courses is 5-7 days.
- Put the treatment head into nostril to irradiate nasal cavity, place the wire around ears to prevent slipping.
- DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE: pregnant, receiving cancer treatment, suffer hemorrhages, acute myocardium infarction sufferers or have had a stroke.