UVC Sterilization Lamp
You Save $134.00 (46%)
*Discount applies to all products storewide, you can buy different items and still enjoy the extra savings.
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase.
Average Delivery Time:
- 5 to 13 business days
*Delivery times may vary due to different warehouse locations. Please also consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.
Read more about our Shipping & Delivery.
Click here to join now for free!
How do you protect your family at home from viruses and bacteria? Introducing the UVC Light Sanitizer. This light lamp is supposed to thwart pathogens without harming humans.
While you might be familiar with using disinfectant wipes and soap to clean areas of your house, another possible way to combat the germs that live in your home is with UVC sanitation. Plus, lamps are a little easier to work with when you’ve got things like knobs, buttons, and slider controls on test instruments that may not do well when doused with liquids.
With UVC Sanitation being so important, our UVC Light Sanitizer goes one step further in providing UVC + Ozone!
The Difference With Ozone and No-Ozone
Ozone - Ozone has the function of sterilization and disinfection, which can cover the entire room, is not affected by obstacles, and realizes dead-end antivirus.
No Ozone - UV rays are extended in a straight line. If they are blocked by objects, there is no sterilization in places where UV rays are not exposed.
Our germicidal lamps are extremely effective in breaking down the DNA of micro-organisms. UVC light, which has a wavelength between 200 and 280 nanometers that damages the DNA of micro-organisms and over time can be harnessed and used to kill off germs in a matter of minutes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When using UV light, people, animals, and plants must leave the scene. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can burn people's eyes and skin. (Leather and leather, precious paintings, large potted plants and other animals and plants that cannot be removed, covered with fabric)
- After the ozone disinfection with ozone, close the door for approx. 10 minutes, then open the door for approx. 20 minutes and then enter.
- Under normal circumstances, disinfect twice a week for about 30 to 60 minutes. If there is a lot of dirt and space in many cases, increase the number of disinfectants accordingly.
- After the UVC lamp has been used for a certain period of time, it gradually deteriorates and the intensity decreases. To get better results, it is recommended to replace the lamp regularly.
- A UNIQUE DESIGN: With 360 degrees wider bar angle, it totally Eliminates Odors and Dust Particles, efficiently improves your living environment, and the extended and thickened base for more stable standing.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Can be placed anywhere, in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, a pet corner, closet, school, office, and hospital.
- SAFETY ORIENTED: Third gear can be timed 15/30/60 minutes, 30 seconds delay to start, to ensure people leave safely. A powerful remote control function can let you partition wall remote control.
- THE IDEAL CHOICE: The capacity of 38 W is suitable for 10-25 sqm space, living room, bedroom, and other household space, 15min rapid sterilization, and disinfection.
- Rated frequency 50HZ
- Control Method: timer/remote control
- Plug Specification: U.S.
- Chroma: Blue
- Weight: 950 g
- Size 200 x 140 x 32 mm
- Rated power 38W
- Rated voltage 220V and 110V
- Material: ABS+quartz
- Package Size: 230 x 160 x 45 mm
- 1 x Germicidal Lamp
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
UVC sterilization + Ozone is now a fast-growing and invaluable option for preventing the spread of hospital-acquired infections or just to keep your homes germ-free.